Convenient Yet Secluded Private Group Accomodations
* 6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests
* Spacious kitchen with rustic charm and modern amenities
* Large, open "Great Room" offers lots of light and adjoining wrap-around porch
* 25 Miles from Whiteface Mountain Ski Resort, 27 miles to Herb Brooks Arena
* Check out our cover story in Northern HGL Magazine
For over a century, Tavistock Lodge has been the perfect home base for exploring the High Peaks region of the Adirondacks. Built in 1901, this ADK style Great Camp has been restored to its original grandeur and was recently re-launched as a group lodging option by new owners. You'll find privacy on Tavistock's 2.5 acres while still being under two miles from the center of Elizabethtown, NY and less than 30 miles from Lake Placid and Lake Champlain.
Tavistock sleeps 12 comfortably with six bedrooms and five and one half bathrooms. The camp is ideal for large group/family entertaining and features an impressive great room (70'x 20') with two fireplaces, plenty of seating, large dining tables, and quick access to an adjoining wrap-around porch. The Lodge also houses a spacious modern kitchen with new granite counter-tops, two refrigerators, and two dishwashers that make cooking and cleanup for your large party a breeze.